Monday, June 6, 2022

 5/9/2022                                                                                                        

All About Cooper (The Wonder Dog)

There is no question about who's in charge in this household. That would be Cooper, a mix of german shepherd and kelpie. 

Most of you know I am not a fan of dogs, but this one is a hoot. I've never seen a dog that maintains eye contact when you speak, whose brain is tracking every word. He even cocks his head with Leigh's voice modulations, showing listening skills and engaging sympathetically like no other animal I've ever seen.

After I tested positive for Covid the day before I was supposed to return home and had to quarantine for seven days, he sensed my dilemma and wanted to be by my side.

He has impressive speed, is quick to learn, and can even summon a front desk clerk by ringing a bell!








    



No comments:

Post a Comment

 5/10/2022 After the dog park, Leigh, Cooper, and I hiked the five-mile Monte Nuovo to Lake Avernus loop around the volcano rim, a moderate ...